1. What is a Rotary Cutter and blades used for?
A: A video on YouTube to demonstrate:
2. Does the Guggenhein 45mm Rotary Cutter blades (Deal) come with a rotary cutter?
A: Not for this deal, but we are working on getting a rotary cutter that we feel is on par with our quality standards and its taking a bit of time.
3. Which Rotary Cutters are compatible with Guggenhein 45mm Rotary Cutter Blades (Deal)?
A: Most of them but NOT Martelli cutters which have a special very round center hole. We highly recommend using OLFA and Fiskars Rotary Cutters. If you do not have a Rotary cutter then I would recommend getting OLFA’s rotary cutter on Amazon here:
4. How do I install my Guggenhein 45mm rotary cutter blades (Deal) into the rotary cutter?
A: I have provided a video here on YouTube that will demonstrate:
5. Do you sell other size blades other than 45mm, such as 28mm and 60mm?
A: Not at the moment, 45mm is the most common and wildly used, if customers are happy, we will start to bring out the other sizes into the future.
6. When can I use my coupon for the deal?
A: This weekend the deal will start on the 30th of September. Please note: Reserving coupon does not mean you can use the coupon at a later stage, the coupon can only be used for the duration of the deal which will be over the weekend of the 30th of September.